TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How long do wire and ACH transfers take?
- What are the fees associated to wire and ACH transfers?
- Silvergate Exchange Network (SEN)
How long do wire and ACH transfers take?
- Domestic Wire transfers can take up to 2-3 business days.
- International Wire transfers can take up to 5-7 business days.
- Normal ACH transfers can take up to 3-7 business days.
- Instant ACH transfers are credited same day, but the debit may not be reflected in your bank account for up to 1-2 business days.
There are limits to the maximum amount you can fund your account via ACH. Please see https://coinlist.co/legal for the most up to date information.
What are the fees associated to wire and ACH transfers?
- CoinList Markets does not charge for ACH transfers or crypto transfers.
- CoinList charges $10 per outgoing U.S. wire and $30 per outgoing foreign wire.
- CoinList does not charge for incoming wires.
If an incoming wire cannot be matched to your name, we will not attempt to return the wire if the amount is less than $10 for US bank accounts or $30 international bank accounts. Please contact customer support, if you believe a wire has not been properly credited to your account.
Silvergate Exchange Network (SEN)
If you have a Silvergate Exchange Network (SEN) account, you can connect your account to CoinList to enable instant USD deposits and withdrawals 24/7. Please contact customer support to request to connect your SEN account.