TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Can I deposit dollars, euro, yen, or other currencies into my account?
- Funding My CoinList Wallet Via Wire Transfer
- How long do wire transfers take?
- Missing Wire Transfer
- What are the fees associated with wire transfers?
- Can I connect more than one wire account?
Can I deposit dollars, euro, yen, or other currencies into my account?
You can deposit any supported currency/asset to fund your CoinList.co wallet. Any currency other than USD will be converted to USD automatically upon depositing it into your CoinList wallet.
Funding My CoinList Wallet Via Wire Transfer
You can deposit USD via ACH or wire.
1. Select the Wallet tab from the left panel.
2. Select USD from the list of currencies.
3. Click the “Deposit” button.
4. Select the “Wire” tab.
5. Use the listed information to send a wire transfer. The account holder’s name and information must match your Person entity. Make sure to include the Memo provided on this page when initiating the wire transfer. The wire will be rejected if the Memo is not included.
6. If you would like to fund your CoinList Pro wallet, follow the same steps above to fund your Coinlist.co USD wallet first. When the funds have been deposited, click the “Send to Pro” button in your USD wallet. This will transfer the funds to CoinList Pro.
How long do wire transfers take?
Domestic Wire transfers can take up to 2-3 business days.
International Wire transfers can take up to 5-7 business days.
Missing Wire Transfer
If an incoming wire cannot be matched to your name, we will not attempt to return the wire if the amount is less than $10 for U.S. bank accounts or $30 international bank accounts. If you believe a wire has not been properly credited to your account, please submit a support ticket.
Include the following information with your request:
- Bank name
- Account Holder name
- Wire Amount
- IMAD or reference number
What are the fees associated with wire transfers?
CoinList charges $10 per outgoing U.S. wire and $30 per outgoing foreign wire.
CoinList does not charge for incoming wires.
Can I connect more than one wire account?
You can only connect one wire account at a time. If you would like to change the account you have connected, you can do so under the Linked banks page of Your account.