TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is an ACH?
- Funding My CoinList Wallet Via ACH
- How long do ACH transfers take?
- What fees are associated with ACH transfers?
- CoinList does not charge for ACH transfers.
- Can I connect more than one ACH account?
What is an ACH?
An Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network is a system that processes electronic financial transactions in the U.S. This system is what U.S. banks use to facilitate electronic payments, transfers, etc. of USD.
Funding My CoinList Wallet Via ACH
- Select Your Account from within the navigation panel.
- Select Linked Banks.
3. Click the “Add Bank Account” button.
4. Click “Continue” on the Plaid informational window.
5. Select your ACH institution. If your financial institution is not listed, use the “Search” bar to find it. If it does not appear using the search function, then your bank is not currently supported by Plaid. You can deposit funds into your wallet via wire transfer or using cryptocurrency.
6. Log in using the same credentials you use to log into your online bank account.
7. If prompted, verify your identity by text or phone.
8. Select the account you wish to link.
9. Now that you’ve connected an ACH account, you can view it by selecting Your Account from within the navigation panel and then selecting Linked Banks.
10. To fund your wallet, select Wallet from within the navigation panel.
11. Select USD from the list of currencies.
12. Click the “Deposit” button.
13. Select the bank account you would like to deposit from. Enter the amount of USD you would like to deposit into your CoinList wallet. Click the “Review” button to proceed.
14. Review the deposit transfer and click “Confirm Deposit.”
15. Once the funds are transferred, you are ready to trade!
If you would like to fund your CoinList Pro wallet, follow the same steps above to fund your coinlist.co USD wallet first. From your USD wallet, click the “Send to Pro” button. This will transfer the funds to CoinList Pro.
There are no transaction fees when moving funds from your CoinList wallet to your CoinList Pro wallet.
How long do ACH transfers take?
Normal ACH transfers can take up to 3-7 business days.
Instant ACH transfers are credited the same day, but the debit may not be reflected in your bank account for up to 1-2 business days. If you attempt to fund a trade using an instant ACH transfer, and the transfer fails, the asset you traded will be reversed and the asset liquidated. Once the ACH transfer has been completed, you can place the trade again.
There are weekly limits to the maximum amount you can fund your account via ACH. Please see https://coinlist.co/fees for the most up to date information.
What fees are associated with ACH transfers?
CoinList does not charge for ACH transfers.
Can I connect more than one ACH account?
You can have more than one ACH account linked at a time. If you would like to add an account or change what you have connected, you can do so under the Linked banks page of Your account.
Please note that if you link an ACH account, or have linked one at any time, you will be unable to link a wire account.