TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What To Know
- Initiate a Crypto Deposit
- I transferred funds to/from the incorrect address. What do I do now?
- Supported Networks
What To Know
Different exchanges have varying policies for crypto transfers, which you should review before initiating any transactions. Prior to submitting a deposit to your CoinList wallet, it is important to confirm the receiving wallet address.
While CoinList does not charge fees for depositing or withdrawing crypto, the applicable network may charge fees, which are not paid to CoinList or the custodian.
See our Fees and Limits page for more information: https://coinlist.co/fees.
Initiate a Crypto Deposit
1. Select Wallets from within the navigation panel.
2. Select the wallet for the asset you would like to deposit.
3. Click the “Deposit” button.
4. Click the “Copy” button to copy and paste your wallet address or scan the QR code to obtain it.
5. Initiate your transfer from the sending wallet.
I transferred funds to/from the incorrect address. What do I do now?
Once you have confirmed a deposit to or withdrawal from your CoinList account, the transaction is initiated and sent to the blockchain. Due to the nature of blockchains, these funds cannot be reversed or recovered by CoinList. If you know the end user of the address, please try and contact them for help retrieving funds.
Transactions in virtual currency may be irreversible and accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable. Please see additional risks associated with investing in and sending cryptocurrencies by visiting our article What are the Risks of Investing in Virtual Currencies?
CoinList currently only supports select blockchains. It is important to research the network you are using before placing a transfer.
Please take care to read any warnings that appear on the deposit page before confirming the transaction.